Start-up and existing businesses can qualify for up to $150,000 through our Unsecured Business Finance program.
- This program is designed to help you get funding based on your personal credit only
- You can be approved even if you are a brand new startup business. The lenders typically will not ask for financials, bank statements, business plans, resumes, or any other of the documents that are commonly requested with conventional bank funding
- This program is as close to a “no-doc” program as you can get with business funding. Lenders will look solely at your personal credit quality
- No derogatory items on your report, a high consumer credit score of 680 or greater, a low amount of inquiries on your report, and they want you to have low balances on your existing credit cards, below 30% of your current limits
- Approvals come in increments of $10,000
- You can secure up to $150,000 in total funding using these unsecured credit cards. How much you will be approved for is typically based on your existing credit card limits now, so the higher your existing credit limits, the more money you will secure
- Most unsecured cards in this program offer very low initial intro interest rates, as low as 0% for the first 6 months. Rates typically range from 5-29% after that, based on risk
- Any success based fees are rolled into the transaction, so you won’t pay out-of-pocket
This is one of our most popular programs because no business financials are required for qualification. Contact us today to learn how you can easily and quickly be approved for this funding!